Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn Days



I've been working on a serious time-consuming project for November over the last several days. As a result, I haven't had anything to post.  The project is really starting to come together nicely, but it's exhausting.  Last night I took the night off from creating anything and just read a book for a few hours. 

Before this whole project mess started, I spent some time making the fun cards below with the Autumn Days stamp set and the Autumn Harvest Rub-Ons. I love them!  I made all you see below with less than 1/2 the rub-ons and mostly with scraps of cardstock I had lying around. I love it when I use up scraps!  I stamped a few images here and there, but mainly tried to keep it simple without too many layers or embellishments. I seem to favor the simple things these days. 

















This one could be an invitation or a menu card placed on the table.  This was the most difficult card in the stack, and it really wasn't too difficult.
The ribbon pull exposes your invite or your menu selections.

The one below could be a dinner invitation or party invite as well.


Here's a possible inside:


Rub-ons are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment