Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Jingle Class Samples & Information



This class is going to be fun!  I took Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit (see picture below) and made 18 cards and two 12x12 scrapbook pages.  And there are loads of materials left over, too.  I did need to add in some ribbon, stamps and a few extra pieces of cardstock to make it the way I wanted, but what an easy project!  The most difficult part was measuring out and cutting up the designer paper. The great thing about this project was that this kit is included in My Digital Studio so I was able to use my computer to design all the projects before I made them in hardcopy - or real life or whatever.  This was really helpful and I didn't waste any materials (or money!) experimenting with the kit until I was satisfied with the designs. What a great benefit of My Digital Studio!  The projects are molto facile (meaning SUPER EASY!) and each one should take no more than 5 minutes!  A seasoned stamper will finish some of them in mere seconds!

Interested in making these yourself?  Here's the scoop:

1.  Option A:  Make 18 cards and 2 12x12 scrapbook pages (as shown)

OR

2.  Option B:  Make 20 cards and no scrapbook pages






Christmas Jingle Covington Area Class
November 14th,  1:00-5:00 pm
Michaelynn's Home

OR

Christmas Jingle Vancouver Area Class
December 5th, 1:00-5:00 pm
Danielle's Home

Cost: $25 for all project materials (including envelopes) if paid 2 weeks in advance, $30 if later.  Deadline to sign up is 5 days before the class is scheduled. Prepayment is required for this event as the materials are too costly for me to purchase out-of-pocket.  If you prepay and are unable to attend, I will provide all materials prepared in advance and a set of instructions including project photos. 

Mail Order:  This class is also available for mail order purchase if you live out of the area. The cost is $30 and includes priority shipping.

If you'd like to register, contact me at michaelynns@comcast.net.  If you have questions about the class, please leave a comment and I'll answer them here.  Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment