Monday, October 19, 2009

More Spooky Stuff

I finally found a moment to take some pictures of these things.  Many of the projects you see below, as well as Saturday's "Halloween Projects" post, will be included in Thursday's stamp camp. Contact me soon if you would like to attend.  Click the "My Events" button on the right for more info.




I made these little 3x3 cards for my kids.  I used a retired stamp set called Booglie Eyes and some retired mesh embellishment.  Notice how there is still candy in these cards?  That's because my daughter hasn't found them yet. I've got to hide everything.

Supplies: Booglie Eyes Stamp Set, Old Olive Cardstock, Only Orange Cardstock, Mesh adhesive, Basic Black Classic Ink, White Gel Pen, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Markers







The treat sicle on the left was a design by Terry Bolender and I used it for a stamp camp a few weeks back.  One of the guests decided to change it around and came up with the purple one on the right.  Its adorable! 

Supplies:  Sweet Centers Stamp Set, Perfect Plum Classic Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Perfect Plum Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Riboon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, popsicle sticks, candy











These treat bags were super easy and quick. I simply used my Big Shot Machine and cut out Top Notes and Pillow Boxes.  Then I embellished them with SU!'s Spooky Treats Rub-Ons.  How easy is that?  Its a nice way to use up old stuff you have lying around, too. Like the Wild Wasabi green paper you see there.  Its retired now and I need to use it up.

Supplies:  Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Pillow Box Die, Spooky Treats Rub-Ons, Small Cello Bags, stapler, candy





This one is my favorite.  I love the white rub-ons against the black.  Plus, it reminds my of my son, Noah, who thinks he is a pirate.















And last, two female versions of Frankenstein I did at my camp this month. I got the idea for the pink one online somewhere.  I wish I had kept a note of that site so I could give her credit.  

Supplies: Old Olive, Kraft, Basic Black, Whisper White, Metallic Silver and Pink Passion cardstock; Old Olive Classic Ink, Sponges, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Black Stampin' Write Marker, Scallop Edge Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Basic Black Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment