Monday, October 19, 2009

Thoroughly Thankful

I've been working on Thanksgiving and autumn projects.  Here are a few.  A couple of these will be included in Thursday's stamp camp.  Click on "My Events" for more details.


This card was actually a case from Terry Bolender's card last year using the same papers. SU! recently added a "Clearance Rack" to their online store and this Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper was included.  I love this paper. This is a stamp camp project.

Supplies:  Season of Friendship Stamp Set; Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set; Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust Classic inks; Whisper White, Really Rust, More Mustard cardstock; Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper, My Way Punch





I love this Turkey!  He's not too expensive and fun to use.  I just colored him up with my markers and punched him out. Easy Peesy! This will be a stamp camp project.

Supplies:  Gobble Gobble Stamp Set; Soft Suede Classic Ink; Whisper White, Dusty Durango & Crushed Curry cardstock; Stampin' Write Markers; Chocolate Chip 5/8" Ribbon; 1 3/4" Circle Punch











This 6x6 Fall scrapbook layout was made at a demonstrator event a couple weeks ago.  I can't remember who designed it, so I'm going to have to update this post with that information in a few days.  I think its adorable. I have been wanting to use this stamp set for awhile.  Cute cute!








This picture didn't turn out great, but I had fun making this card.  I love using my brayer, I just don't do it very often.  I'm still getting used to it.  I just finished a real simple Christmas scene with my brayer that I'll be posting in a day or so. A possible camp project.

Supplies:  Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set; Upsy Daisy Stamp Set; Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Classic inks; Whisper White, Dusty Durango, & Chocolate Chip cardstock; Brayer, Post-it Notes, So Saffron Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment