Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Reflection


I made this card for my monthly technique swap.  This month's technique is the "reflection technique".  In this card, I stamped my main pheasant image onto my cardstock and embossed it.  Then I stamped the pheasant again onto a window sheet; turned it upside down underneath my main pheasant and transferred the image onto my cardstock by rubbing my brayer across it.  It is so easy!  The rest of the card was made using sponging and masking.  For some reason my pheasant stamp didn't create a very clear reflection. I've seen much better reflections with different stamps.  But this is a really easy and fun way to make a WOW card.

Supplies:  Autumn Days stamp set; Always Artichoke Cardstock; Whisper White Cardstock; Basic Black Cardstock; Basic Black Craft Ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Window Sheet; Brayer; Basic Black Classic Ink; Always Artichoke Classic Ink, Apricot Appeal Classic Ink; Ruby Red Classic Ink; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Sponges, Post-It notes; White Gel Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment