Friday, November 6, 2009

Changes to Holiday Class Schedule

It's November already and it's time to start looking ahead to the holidays! Don't miss out! There are two different classes available on different dates. Take a look at the options and your calendar and drop in when you can! Here are the details:


Christmas Jingle Easy Projects
Saturday November 14th
1:00-5:00 pm

This class is going to be fun! I took Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit (see attached pictures) and made 18 cards and two 12x12 scrapbook pages. The projects are molto facile (meaning SUPER EASY!) and each one should take no more than 5 minutes! A seasoned crafter will finish some of them in mere seconds! If you're interested in attending this class, then you'll need to register and prepay by November 9th. Cost is $25 for 20 projects and you can choose to make 2 additional cards in place of the scrapbook pages if you wish. Take a look at the attached pictures to get a closer look at some of the projects. Registration with prepayment required by November 9th!







Early Bird Christmas Cards
Saturday, November 21st
4:00-10:00 pm

Do you have a goal to get your cards out early this year and save yourself some of that last minute stress? If so, then please come to my Early Bird Christmas Cards Class on November 21st and get your cards in the mail Thanksgiving weekend! I have designed several Christmas cards that are beautiful, but still easy to make. There will be at least 5 designs (but probably more) to choose from. The cards are only $1 each, with a minimum of 10 cards. Please make as many cards as you need for the holidays, but if you plan to make more than 10 - let me know so I can prepare enough supplies. I have attached photos of some possible projects that will be available. I'll put on the Christmas music and we'll have some snacks to keep us going. (And there just might be some PRESENTS for you from me, too!) $10 minimum fee, registration deadline is November 17th.


What's the difference in these two options? Can you do both? Of course! The classes are completely different from one another. The Christmas Jingle class is made up of 20 projects that are adorable and fast to create. You'll get a lot done in a small amount of time. The Early Bird Christmas Cards class is filled with more traditional style holiday cards that are lovely, simple and good selections to stamp-a-stack for the holidays (meaning, make multiples of each card). Please take a look at the pictures here to get an idea of the project styles. All projects in both classes come with precut supplies and envelopes. The sessions are long so drop in when it is convenient for you - just plan to stay for a few hours!


Holiday Classes Make-Up Night!
Tuesday, December 1st
6:00-10:00

I'm offering an alternate date for those of you who can't attend the classes. The costs are the same as above. To make-up the Christmas Jingle class you'll need to register and prepay by November 17th in order for supplies to be here on time. The deadline to register for Christmas Cards class is November 29th.

I highly recommend that everyone bring their own tape-runner style adhesive to the event. All your projects will go much quicker, smoother and with less mess using one of these instead of the glue sticks I provide with the class. It will make a HUGE difference to you. BONUS: Anyone who prepays for this event can order adhesive from me for 20% off. The total cost for one of these (with s/h and tax) is $6.80.


PLEASE REGISTER EARLY - ESPECIALLY FOR THE CHRISTMAS JINGLE CLASS. The Christmas Jingle kit is $20 to order from Stampin' Up; too expensive for me to purchase for everyone without prepayment. Sometimes things get put on back order unexpectedly and I would hate for anyone who would like to do this class to miss out.


Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Hi: I just found you site from Splitcoasters one of your cards, I was wondering if you are offering your Early Bird ChristmasCard class by mail. I would love to make these cards. If you could email me at: itsdee45@embarqmail.com and let me know I would really appreciate it. Oh I live in Missouri, but my daughter lives in Vancouver, Wa.
    thank you,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete